|Club Rules & Regulations
- The member accepts liability in full under this agreement.
- The member expressly renounces any claim, which they may have against the club or coaches from whatsoever cause arising.
- Fees are not refundable.
- Members are liable for any damage incurred to the swimming facilities.
- All members will adhere to the swimming pool rules.
- Refunds &/ or extensions will not be considered for non-attendance.
- Late payments will result in non-admittance.
- The swimming club and its coaches will not be held responsible for any loss due to fire, theft or negligence.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- No smoking on the pool deck.
- No interference by parents with swimmers or coaches will be tolerated.
- No parents will be allowed on the pool deck during training sessions. Parents may watch the last 10 minutes of training.
- Swimmers from L.T.S, elite, mini, mid & senior squad may swim club nights and club championships only once club affiliation fees have been paid in full.
- Members no longer swimming with the club need to give one month’s written notice.
- Cars may only be parked in the parking lot above the pool.
- Nobody is permitted to drive around the campus grounds or wonder the campus grounds.
- The change rooms opposite the pool may be used.
- No littering or vandalism on campus.
- No hanging on the lane ropes.
- No fraternizing, drinking, dealings or use of any illegal substances, fighting or use of the facilities for functions outside of the agreed upon use may take place.
- Conduct in and around the pool must be professional and orderly in nature. (No running around the pool)
- Use of the Creston College facilities and equipment must be done so with correct practice for the intended use.
- The coaches do not run after members to enter them in any events. This must be done by parents and given to the relevant person in charge of the event.
- Members are liable for any damage incurred to the swimming facility.
Parents Code of Ethics
- Parents will not interfere with the coaching staff while on the pool deck either during training sessions or at galas, except in an emergency.
- Parents will display good sportsmanship during all competitions.
- Parents may address problems concerning the training/coaching/performance of their swimmers directly with the coaching staff. All other matters must be addressed to the committee in writing.
- Parents must obey all BOA, KZNA & SSA officials.
- Parents must abide by all the rules & regulations outlined in the club handbook.
The procedure to be followed after a transgression of the Code of Conduct will be as follows;
- A notice of a hearing will be handed to the transgressor, containing the date & time of the hearing, as well as a full description of the transgression.
- Attendance at such a hearing shall consist of:
2.1 The Club Chair
2.3 Executive committee member
2.4 The parents
2.5 The transgressor
- The purpose of such a hearing will be to discuss & investigate the transgression & the evidence of such transgression.
- Should the transgressor be found guilty the committee will decide on the steps to be taken.
Swimmers Code of Conduct
- Swimmers are to respect the coaches & fellow swimmers.
- Respect fellow swimmers equipment.
- Swimmers are to be punctual, need to be at a workout 15 minutes before the workout starts.
- There will be no bad language used at the poolside.
- Swimmers are to change in the change rooms provided.
- No swimmer may bring the club name, coach’s names or the schools name in to dishonor.
- Swimmers must wear their club attire to all galas.
|Kwa Zulu Natal Age Group Rules
National Swimming Competition Rules